Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I have a new love in my life.....

....the Swiffer Sweeper!  So all of my life I've done the weekly hands, knees, rag crawl on all of my linoleum to get it clean.  Which kinda stinks.  Many times I've looked at the Swiffer but I always felt like it was so wasteful, all of those little pads to throw away.  Finally I talked myself into getting one and I am in LOVE!  Got it about a month ago and use it about 3 times a week, both the wet mop pads and the dry sweeper pads.  Yesterday I had a brainstorm about using it as a cobweb catcher.  Put the dry pad on and caught all of the cobwebs, worked great!  I do feel bad about cluttering up the landfill, but having a sparkling clean floor to look at every day instead of just once a week makes me forget about the landfill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment