Friday, May 6, 2011

It's iNSD and there are sooo many fun things going on!

Haynay Designs and WMSquared Designs have teamed up to create a GORGEOUS collab grab bag! It is so chic, and so elegant, and is perfect for all of those pictures of your little darlings in their rough and tumble phases or their prince and princess phases.  The preview is lovely but really, you need to see everything in grab bag because it is amazing!


Here is my page with it.  I don't have a little prince or princess so I thought of the most princessy pictures I have and came up with this!


The grab bag preview shows a lot of the soft and pretty stuff, but let me tell you there are some bolder colors that will coordinate fabulously with your soft and pretty looks!  

Go grab it now while it's all value bundled up for iNSD!

No comments:

Post a Comment