Friday, July 23, 2010

Call me....Shirt, White size L

You know those crazy old fashioned washing machines where they got the clothes wet and then ran them between two wooden bars over and over until all the water was wrung out? Well...first I wonder how many poor women broke their fingers/hands washing their husband's dress shirts and secondly, I feel like a white shirt repeatedly getting squeezed through those wooden bars.

Seriously, the universe is dunking me and then squeezing me as hard as it can. and...repeat!

And that's the last time I'm going to complain for a while. Everyone has crap to deal with. Soon I hope I am going through the crazy lady washing machine way less often. It's good to hope, right?

On a cooler note...W is going to get Chinese for dinner tonight. This weekend is the minnie marathon speed scrap so I am going to do a few of those, make W a present for our anniversary, hopefully finish something to put in the fair, try to get all of this stuff out of my head, and celebrate Christmas in July weekend. Mostly in my jammies......tra la la la La!

No comments:

Post a Comment