Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dating Divas

I found this wonderful blog called Dating Divas
http://thedahlingdatingdivas.blogspot.com( I am going to add a blinkie to my side bar when Melissa tells me how, hahah!) They have ideas and tips for keeping your relationship fun and flirty and exciting. Nothing tooo out there, just little things to make your guy happy. With all of stress I'm under about losing my job, K's crazy mom, parenting a teenager, weird stuff with W's family, money, and everything else I know I haven't been as focused on us as I should. Luckily W is a guy that doesn't mind (dare I say actually likes?) the mushy stuff. Found a great idea for a cute gift for our upcoming anniversary and I will post pics when I'm done. If you need a little pick me up in your relationship, go check Dating Divas out.

No comments:

Post a Comment